2015 in a nutshell.
It is the last day of the year 2015, I cant believe how the time has flown. And decided that I need to recap on my project list for 2015, that I had written up for this year.
It looks a bit dismal.
Below is the original list, and I will follow on below that with what I actually managed this year.
- POD 2015 – Project of Doom, a Harry Potter quilt along, hosted Fandom in Stitches website and run by Jennifer. – Finished one, quilt top is finished for a second one.
- Rainbow Brick Road Quilt – for Charles, my son – FO (Finished Object) (my own design based on a brick pattern.
- Sharky quilt – for Tanika, my niece – never started
- Craftsy Block of the Month 2015 – never started
- Quilt Doodle Christmas BOM – never started
- Oceans BOM – never started
- Signature POD 2015 block – for Jennifer – finished and sent
- There and back again, Hobbit Quilt – FIS – never started
- Not all who wonder are lost or NAWWAL, Lord of the Rings – FIS – never started
- Hogwarts School Crest Wall Hanging, Harry Potter – FIS – never started
- Hogwarts Castle Quilt, From Owlsea, Harry Potter – never started
- New Spock quilt, designed by me – designed but not started
Old Spock quilt designed by Carol Steely – USoabandoned
- Various Christmas goodies, to numerous to mention – finished and sent of some stockings, no photos, sorry.
- Various UFO quilts started by my late Aunt Stella, who passed away from cancer 1 month ago in early December 2014. finished some, and 1 sent to linus connection.
- Embroidery quilt, started 2000 – no progress
- Cat quilt for Natasha – no progress
- Design Star Trek Patterns for Fandom in Stitches fans – many designed and made, still a work in progress
- Stars Quilt For Late Aunty Stella – never started
Beatrix Potter Book Characters Patterns For Fandom in Stitches Fans.only two designed, no interest shown, so this project is shelved. (For now)
Busy being tested, then I will attached a link for the patterns.
Added below is what I actually managed to do, that was not on my list.
Bedrunner for mom, made from purple scraps from my late aunt.
I became a staff writer and designer for Fandom in Stitches website.
Snape wallhanging for a swap on TTMT group on Livejournal.
Made some blocks for the EQ7 seasons row along.
Took part in the Halloween Blog Hop.
Christmas is in my Heart blog hop.
Made a Star Trek Christmas Themed Table Topper
Bonsai Quilt for Dad
Minnie Mouse quilt for little niece Tanika.
Unfinished for 2015, but is works in progress.
- The smartphone quilt along on Fandom in Stitches.
- Giant hexie quilt, one of my aunts started it 20 years ago, and I will be finishing it off 2016.
- Bear charity quilt
- Pink house wall hanging
- black cabin table runner
- embroidered quilt
- embroidered herbs wall hanging
- dog bed made from old t shirts
- Christmas stocking
- Sharkie quilt
- Aunty Stella orphan blocks quilt
- 9 block and hour glass quilt table topper
- Quilt 2nd pod quilt top
- Finish Star Wars Sith Robes
- Star Trek quilt
- Lapkoors house quilt, need to design a sewing machine house for January.
- Quilt second Smartphone quilt
Tomorrow I will post my updated need to finish in 2016 to do list.
It is a bit long at the moment, and need to do a lot of cut throat decisions to shorten the list a bit.