2015 Quilt and Sewing to do list
Inspiration hit me, after reading Jennifer Ofenstein’s UFO to do list for 2015 over at sewhooked.com.
I have so many unfinished quilts lying around, that I forgot about or didn’t have time for. I decided to make my own UFO (unfinished object) list for 2015, that I need to work on.
Some of the objects are USO (Un-started Objects) or WIP (Work in progress), BOM (block of the month) FIS (Fandom in Stitches)
I was quite shocked when I realized how many projects I had lying around waiting to be finished. Here the are, no. 1 is priority number 1, the rest is just in random order. I have also added links to some of the projects, if anyone is interested in joining in.
- POD 2015 – Project of Doom, a Harry Potter quilt along, hosted Fandom in Stitches website and run by Jennifer. – WIP
The link to all these patterns is here.
- Rainbow Brick Road Quilt – for Charles, my son – FO (Finished Object) (my design based on a brick pattern.
- Sharky quilt – for Tanika, my niece – WIP
- Craftsy Block of the Month 2015 – USO
- Quilt Doodle Christmas BOM – USO
- Oceans BOM – USO
- Signature POD 2015 block – for Jennifer – USO
- There and back again, Hobbit Quilt – FIS – USO
- Not all who wonder are lost or NAWWAL, Lord of the Rings – FIS – USO
- Hogwarts School Crest Wall Hanging, Harry Potter – FIS – USO
- Hogwarts Castle Quilt, From Owlsea, Harry Potter – USO
- New Spock quilt, designed by me – USO
- Old Spock quilt designed by Carol Steely – USO
- Various Christmas goodies, to many to mention – UFO
- Various UFO quilts started by my late Aunt Stella, who passed away from cancer 1 month ago in early December 2014.
- Embroidery quilt, started 2000 – UFO
- Cat quilt for Natasha – USO
- Design Star Trek Patterns for Fandom in Stitches fans.
- Stars Quilt For Late Aunty Stella
- Beatrix Potter Book Characters Patterns For Fandom in Stitches Fans.
Busy being tested, then I will attached a link for the patterns.
As you can see I have a lot to do. But it is so worth it.
Will keep everyone updated on my progress with some photo’s, as I get through the list.