Project of Doom final blocks is finally done.
Here is the last block I made for the dark arts Project of Doom quilt.
It has some potions bottles in the block.
Then this is the final layout for the Dark Arts blocks to go together, will start stitching those together as soon as I have cut out all the sashing for it.
And finally, my “good” Project of Doom, for the good guys. This is the finished quilt top, ready to be quilted.
You can see I have added some extra pieces on the sides of the castle, the Sword of Gryffindor with Dobby the house elf. And on the other side the Nimbus 2000, Harry Potter’s first broom.
If you would like any of the patterns shown in the photos, then you can click on the photos, which will take you through to Fandom in Stitches where all the free patterns are hosted.
That is all for today, visit back again for more patterns coming soon.
Below is links to other quilt alongs that I am busy with at the moment.