Quilt plans galore 2016
Happy new year everyone! I hope this year brings you happiness and pleasure.
In yesterday’s post, I went through my list, and realized how far I veered of my planned list. But I did accomplish a whole lot.
This year I am planning a quilt along, of magical proportions.
There will be 97 paper pieced blocks, which will give you options, to pick and choose your favorites. The quilt along will start the first Wednesday of October and end the last Wednesday of December. This will include several layouts for you to choose from.
This quilt along is free.
Oh! you want to know what the theme is, I did mention that it is magical. Lets just say if you loved Harry Potter, then you will love this. It is not Harry Potter, but is related to it. And that is where I leave all my clues.
Unfortunately, I cannot not actually reveal the theme until September.
Now! For my 2016 list of projects.
UFO’s to finish
- Create sewing machine house block for house quilt first week of January
- Design and make baby duck quilt by end January
- Finish Star Trek design and quilt
- Finish Smart phone quilt for mom
- Finish Aunts UFO hexie quilt
- Quilt 2nd pod quilt
- Finish Sith Robes
- FINISH AND MAKE (SUPER SECRET “MAGICAL” QUILT ALONG ) FOR OCTOBER
New quilt alongs, block of the months and blog hops
- My Favourite Things – Sewhooked
- X files quit along – Fandom in Stitches
- Play with me – Twelo Quilting
- Sue and Sam Travels the world block of the month – Seams to be sew
- Nuts about blog hop – Seams to be sew
- Design a fish eagle quilt for dad.
Ok, now. And don’t think I a crazy, but I have some more UFO’s and ideas floating through my brain. The QAL and BOM I will not list here, as I am still in design stage with these. But the rest I will list below, if and a BIG IF I have a chance throughout this year, I will get to it list.
You also have to factor in the distraction of other peoples awesome projects.
- Catch up with House quilt block quilt along
- Postage stamp quilt
- EQ7 Seasons Row along
- Bear charity quilt
- Pink house quilt
- Black cabin table topper
- UFO Embroidered quilt
- Embroidered herbs wall hanging
- hand bag
- dog bed
- Christmas stockings, multiples
- Sharkie Quilt
- Orphan blocks – Stella
- 9 block hourglass table topper
- Stars for Stella
- Halloween quilt – Jennifers patterns
- A friendly game
- Mosaic Quilt
- Camping and hiking themed quilt
- Craftsy Lessons on applique patterns quilt
- Rene Mom’s medallion quilt
- Kitty cat quilt
- Cozy afternoon quilt
- Oceans bom – Quilt Art Designs
- Chains of flora
- Cute kitty quilt
- Quilt doodle 2015 bom
- Craftsy 2015
- Craftsy 2016
- Hogwarts crest wall hanging
- Teeny tiny zipper pouches
- Flower pot quilt
- Make myself some clothes – hahahahhahahahahahhaha lol
And that I think is it for 2016. Wish me luck, because I am going to need it.
Thank you everyone for following me, I hope you enjoy the patterns I make this year. There is loads more Star Trek patterns cming your way.
The holidays have put a crimp in all my plans of what I wanted to do in December, now that the new year has started, things will be back on track again.